- Teachers who are deeply committed to your growth. We are passionate about sharing what we know and want to help you grow your own practice so you become, first and foremost, a committed student of yoga and life, and then an inspiring teacher if that is the path you choose for yourself.
- An authentic journey into the different and beautiful strands of yoga - Bhakti, Jnana, Raja and Karma. You’ll come to understand which one speaks to your heart and know what you want to share, heart to heart, with others.
- An appreciation of the anatomy and physiology of the physical-body, an eye opening look at the energetics of the subtle-body and the opportunity to open wide the heart-center.
- A deepening of your spiritual practice. You will be held within a supportive environment and guided through transformational methods of going deeper within yourself and connecting. As you do this you’ll experience how abundant life becomes.
- The opportunity to gain command of the the yoga practices of asana, pranayama, meditation and chanting. You’ll learn and experience how they affect the physical body, the energetics of the subtle body and the emotional and spiritual health of a person.
- The methodology for crafting and skillfully teaching a Vinyasa style yoga class that is fundamentally sound, creative and uniquely true to your expression of yoga.
- Love-filled, heart-centered people who will support you in your growth. You will gain a tribe of people you can lean on when you need a nudge in the right direction. The connections you’ll create during this time will become very precious to you.
- The nudge you might be needing to step into your power and to make a difference in people’s lives, beginning with your own.
Next Program Starts February 18th 2016
You SAVE $500 if you apply by January 18, 2016
Join Meg for a Free Teacher Training Information Meeting: Date for Meeting
Click here for tutition information: Tuition details