Acupuncture & Cupping
Depending on your need, this session may include acupuncture, aromatherapy, acupressure, re?exology and guided meditation. Cupping must be scheduled through Anne Adamentz or Anna Breen and is offered to existing clients only.
Initial 90 min session w/ Assessment: $158
1 hr session: $112
Acupuncture + Yoga Therapy
Receive nourishing treatment, and a plan to stay feeling free from pain. This is excellent for chronic conditions that need a practice outside of treatment. Includes a written or recorded plan, audio/video, as you like.
2 hr session: $215
Anne's approach is holistic, intuitive, wise and spot-on. Quick, painless and inspiring. Consider this an investment in the rest of this life. May include aromatherapy, yoga therapy, meditations and more. Mentoring sessions with Anne happen via telephone.
1 hr Session: $112
3 Sessions: $299
Yoga Therapy is an emerging field of integrative medicine that provides holistic treatment of various physiological, physical, or mental conditions ranging from back pain to cancer, to headaches, arthritis, anxiety, auto-immune, trauma, and injury rehabilitation. The ancient practices of yoga (movement, breath, meditation and more) are utilized to achieve system balance, enabling genuine transformation and healing.
Long Term Objectives of Yoga Therapy include:
- Reduced suffering
- Improved relationship with pain, to help manage ongoing symptoms
- Improved mood and mental health, including stress resilience
- Improved function and overall quality of life
- A strong sense of self-awareness and self-compassion
For an extensive list of Jennifer's services visit our Yoga Therapy Page
Ayurveda, the sister medicine of Yoga, uses food as medicine, lifestyle routines, herbs, 5 sense therapies, bodywork treatments, and gentle cleansing to nourish the tissues, remove fatigue, and increase health and vitality.
Sarah provides Ayurvedic wellness plans and bodywork treatments as a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and a PanchaKarma Technician (Ayurvedic Bodyworker).
For an extensive list of Sarah's services visit our Ayurvedic Services page.
Sarah’s sessions allow patients to connect, recharge, and heal the body through a space of calm and stillness. Through this place of calm, the power of connecting in one’s own body and mind begins to take shape. Sarah’s role is to hold space for clients to “breath it”, “feel it”, and “name it” and to find space for restoration and healing. “When we feel safe in our bodies, we can move safely in the world” Dr. Cathy Holway.
- Review of medical history and concerns which have led to seek treatment.
- Assessment of patterns of tightness, asynchrony, or protections through the legs, spine, head, and entire body which may be contributing to current symptoms.
- Integrative approach of therapeutic touch using Neurovascular Integration and Reflex Integration
- Reduced pain
- Freedom and synchrony of breath
- Feeling of calm or being grounded
- Emotional release or profound connections (ah-ha moments)
- Understanding of your unique patterns of movement and adaptive posturing
- Tools or exercises to use at home to support your goals
Sarah believes as a healer she is there to help you remember the healing wisdom of your body, create a safe space for healing, and re-connecting with your true self. She invites you to explore and release what no longer serves you and remember what connects you.
75 Min Initial Holistic OT Session $125
60 Min Follow Up Holistic OT Session $100
Vibrational Sound Therapy
Vibrational Sound Therapy (VST) is an advanced relaxation method in which Himalayan singing bowls are placed directly on the body, or close to the body, and played using the Measured Strike Technique. This technique focuses on driving vibration into the body. The vibration, along with the soothing ambient tones from the bowls, quickly induces a relaxed state.
Additional benefits that set VST apart from other modalities of stress relief and muscle relaxation are:
- For individuals uncomfortable with touch, and still interested in experiencing the benefits of a deeply relaxed state, VST is the perfect modality. Clients are fully clothed during sessions, and are only touched with the singing bowls.
- Muscle tension is relieved without the soreness that often accompanies massage. The vibration from the bowls is able to penetrate deep into tissue, loosening tight muscles and releasing tension.
- Many clients receiving VST have reported reductions in depression and sleep issues.
Clients report increased clarity, focus, and creativity.
- Like other meditative and relaxation practices, VST assists with the process of becoming more internally aware, facilitates being fully present in the moment, and instills a feeling of being more connected with others.
Counter-indications for individual vibrational sound sessions include: pregnancy, pace-makers, and metal implants in the body. Please notify your practitioner of any of these existing conditions prior to your session.
30-minute Session: $50
60-minute Session: $100
Myofascial Release is a gentle, yet very effective hands-on treatment that involves sustained pressures into the body's connective tissue or "fascia," promoting healthy mind-body awareness. MFR involves stretching or elongating the body's tissues, allowing for restrictions to open, eliminating pain, and restoring range of motion. Myofascial Release treats the whole person: structurally, intellectually, and emotionally.
* Clients typically wear shorts and a tank top or swim suit. Dry skin works best as MFR utilizes traction to reach in to the connective tissue that webs through the body.
60 min. session $100
90 min. session $150
The Inward Journey: Individual Healing Sessions
Looking to connect with the callings of your soul? The Inward Journey with Sean Ward is an opportunity for gathering insight, as well as a haven for release and healing. These sessions are comprised of one-on-one consult, breath work, meditation, and Reiki. Available only in a set of 3 individual sessions, this offering is meant to serve those who have identified a deep yearning from within and are committed to personal growth.
3 - 90 min sessions - $310
These individualized sessions are offered as a way to clear energetic blockages, heal emotional wounds, and pave the way for expanded consciousness. Sessions are most often profoundly relaxing and many times a catalyst for personal insight.
1 hr Session: $85
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel or change your appointment time up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled service. For changes or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a 50% forfeiture fee. If you fail to show up for your treatment, the full charge will apply.